Vastu Tips for Staircase
The idea to move up and down is supposed to be impossible without Stair-case or steps. Navigation from the summit to the fathom of every building requires stair-case or steps to move. Their value is rather more than to walk upstairs or downstairs. Vastu advocates adopting some vital laws before constructing or designing the stair-case. They are as follow:
- The steps or staircase must be designed in the southwest, south or west direction of the building. Beware of cancer as it may cause if stair-case or steps would be constructed in the northeast corner of the house.
- The slope of the steps must be towards east to west or north to south as its substitute.
- Clockwise turn of each step to the next flight would invite positivity and pious energy to your house.
- The upward rising of step should be in the odd sequence such as 15, 17 and so on.
- The attractive steps or stair-case in spiral or circular design must not be constructed as it occupy a large space as well as create complications for the positivity to enter into your house.
- Empty space or vacant area under the stair-case must be prohibited to utilize for any purpose.
Light color marbles or tiles are suggested for your stair-case.